Old Home Week 2019
40th Triennial Celebration
Special appreciation to the Borough of Greencastle, Greencastle Police Department, Rescue Hose Company No. 1, Inc, Fire, EMS, Fire-Police; Pennsylvania State Police, Lilian S. Besore Library, Greencastle-Antrim School District, Antrim Township, Greencastle-Antrim Lion’s Club, and Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce for their assistance in making this week’s events a huge success.
A sincere thank-you goes to the following organizations for their
in-kind donations in making this week possible:
• BB&T Bank (Old HomeWeek Headquarters office space in the old Conn Building and parking lots)
• Rockwell Lumber Co. and Eagle Construction Company (Bandstand on the Square)
• AC&T (providing portable restrooms)
• Waste Management, Mountain View Reclamation (providing refuse disposal)
• Lumber Direct Building Supplies (parking for the Dog Show)
• The Life Center (use of parking lots)
A sincere thank-you also goes to the following organizations and individuals for their donations for specific Old HomeWeek events:
• BB&T Bank (sponsor of Ol’ Boys Baseball Game)
• Ganoe Paving, Inc. (sponsor of Antique Car Show)
• M&T Bank (sponsor of “Fun” Dog Show)
• Premier HVAC (sponsor of Motorcycle Show)
• Ronald and Barbara Nicarry (donation for cost of Fireworks Display)
• Paul K. and Anna E. Shockey Family Foundation (donation for cost of use of G-A School District facilities for Old HomeWeek activities)
• World Kitchen ERDC (sponsor of Concerts in the Park)
A very special THANK-YOU to the many committee chairpersons, members, and other volunteers who lend their time and talents during the three year period of planning, doing, and making events happen behind the scenes and in front of the crowds.Thanks to their family members for their support while these volunteers were away at meetings, practices, and rehearsals. The Greencastle-Antrim community is blessed with their love for community.
MEMORIAL WATER FOUNTAIN – Special thanks to the following businesses for their generous contributions of labor, materials and expert advice to make this project a reality for the 2016 OHW celebration:
• Greencastle Granite & Bronze – Performed sandblast dusting to preserve integrity of the fountain
• Barry Zarger Plumbing & Heating – Installed new fountain head, plumbing & water hookup
• G&C Excavating & Construction – Moved fountain for cleaning and installed on concrete base
• DeGrange Concrete – Installed new concrete base for fountain to rest on
• Garden Smiths Inc. – Provided landscaping and shrubbery around the fountain
• Clarence Bierd – Removed hedge and stumps to make space for the fountain.
Official Old Home Week Website
Greencastle, PA Copyright © Old Home Week Association | All rights reserved.